NOEGA INSTALACIONES Y MANTENIMIENTOS S.L.U. is committed to making its websites accessible in accordance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, on accessibility of public sector websites and applications for mobile devices (hereinafter, Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September).
This accessibility statement applies to the website https://www.noegagrupoavance.es/ (subdomains of this website will have their own accessibility statements).
This website is partially compliant with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September, due to the non-compliance of the aspects listed below.
Content not accessible
The content below is not accessible due to the following:
- Non-compliance with Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September: there may be occasional editing errors on some web pages, both in HTML content and in final documents, published after 20 September 2018 (date of entry into force of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September). Specifically, there may be errors in documents containing graphics, complex tables or in those signed electronically before their accessibility review.
- Disproportionate burden: not applicable..
- Content not within the scope of the applicable legislation: There are office files in PDF or other formats published before 20 September 2018 that do not fully comply with all accessibility requirements; third party content not funded, developed or under the control of this Ministry may also be within the scope of the applicable legislation.
Preparation of this accessibility statement
This statement was prepared on 20 January 2023.
The method used to prepare the declaration has been a self-assessment carried out by the company itself.
Last revision of the declaration: 20 January 2023.
Comments and contact details
You can make communications about accessibility requirements (article 10.2.a) of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September) such as, for example:
- To report any possible non-compliance by this website.
- Transmit other difficulties in accessing the content.
- Formulate any other query or suggestion for improvement relating to the accessibility of the website.
Through the following channels:
Communications will be received and processed by the Subdirectorate General for Web Services, Transparency and Data Protection (General Technical Secretariat), as the unit responsible for the contents of this website.
You can also request in accessible format information that does not comply with the accessibility requirements either because it is excluded, or because it is exempt due to disproportionate burden; or make a complaint for non-compliance with the accessibility requirements. Link to the procedure for requesting accessible information and complaints under article 12 of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Through this procedure you may initiate a complaint to find out and oppose the reasons for the rejection of a request for accessible information or complaint, to request the adoption of the appropriate measures if you do not agree with the decision adopted, or to state the reasons why you consider that the response does not comply with the requirements demanded.
Link to the complaints procedure, which should be addressed to the Unit responsible for accessibility in this Ministry, or if the complaint is about an action taken by this Unit, to its hierarchical superior.
The currently visible version of this website is dated July 2015 and on that date the accessibility level in force at that time was revised.
From that date onwards, partial daily reviews are carried out of the new or modified web content, both of the templates and of the final pages and documents published, in order to ensure compliance with the accessibility requirements of the UNE-EN 301549:2019 Standard, considering the exceptions of Royal Decree 1112/2018, of 7 September.
Additionally, this website is reviewed by the Web Accessibility Observatory (OAW).
Among others, the following measures are adopted to facilitate accessibility:
- Use of alternative text on images.
- The links provide details of the function or destination of the hyperlink.
- Use of W3C standards: XHTML 1.0, CSS 3.0, WAI AA.
You can check which browsers and versions this website is optimised for on the Legal Notice page.